The book project is an interactive-inclusive art project for teenagers. We do not learn anything about our own children until we give them a say. Especially on adult topics. For example, about disability. The Charitable Fund "Mystetsky Arsenal" and the BH "Bachiti Heart" collect all-all children for not childish conversations. We will talk about love, unconditional happiness, the need for inclusion for everyone and the role of innovation in society. We will come up with ways to make life easier for those who need it, develop applications and technological innovations for the convenience of each person.
EDUCATION, CENTER (7 of 7)
3 231 384.93 UAH collected in category Education
5 306.28 UAH - скарбничка категорії Education
From May 30th to June 3d, the Charity bookshop "DieSlovo" invites friends at the VIII International Festival "Book Arsenal" to give and buy books and help those who need it. Charity bookshop ‘Dieslovo’ is the first charity bookshop in Ukraine. The project was launched by the volunteers in September 2014. Since then, Charity bookshop "DieSlovo" has fundraised over a quarter of million of UAH to help the people.
Autumn is approaching and with it the "First Bell" holiday. Will this day the festive mood of 35 wards of the "Home of Happy Children" help center depends on each of us! As prudent parents, we are already experiencing because of all the school supplies for the new school year. And, at the moment, we ask for your help. Each hryvnia is useful and will help the orphan in the fall to gain knowledge so that they can become worthy members of society.
We ask for your help in carrying out cooking classes for disabled people. During cooking classes disabled young people with mental issues learn how to cook, communicate and co-operate one with another and as a group. For them, it is a real adventure. Skills that are daily, elementary, unimportant and routine activities for you, can be really challenging for disabled young people.
Kyrazh Night Market India - the first and only night market in Kiev. On May 25-27, there will be 3 days of holiday for all: performances, the best DJs, a flea market of 370 vendors, a huge food court, spontaneous markets, Hare Krishnas, incense, yoga, meditation, belly dancing, fitting saris, incredible photo zones, large inclusive children's zone on the street and most importantly - the arrival of Panjabi MC - the best Indian performer in the version of the World Music Awards. All 3 days for Courage Bazar will collect money for charity. The aim of Courage Bazaar Night Market India is to raise funds for the purchase of a special set of rehabilitation equipment for people with visual impairment in two Kiev libraries: the Lesya Ukrainka Public Library and the Taras Shevchenko Central Library for Children.
Technical means of rehabilitation are created in order to make people with disabilities more free, independent and able to live in society, work and be realized on an equal basis with all people. So one of the largest companies producing equipment for the blind and visually impaired is called Freedom Scientific - Scientific Freedom.
The overwhelming majority of its employees are themselves blind and they create a technique for the blind. So, relying on the world experience and taking into account the needs of our people, we organize special places for reading and working with texts and images, in social. networks, e-mail, on the Internet and with a paper book for people with visual impairments. We will create an opportunity for people with myopia, dyslexia and other vision problems, with residual eyesight and for totally blind people to access information: books, websites on the Internet.
To get acquainted and learn to use specialized modern means of technical rehabilitation, to expand the circle of communication, to get an opportunity to learn.
1. Stationary video top-leveler Topaz HD 24 "
2. Stationary video-processor Topaz XL HD 24 "complete with a computer
3. MAGic screen magnification program
4. The JAWS for Windows screen access program
1. The Topaz HD 24 "stationary video intensifier from Freedom Scientific, is equipped with a high-resolution camera and a 24-inch monitor for displaying an enlarged area. It is designed for reading books, for viewing photographs, maps, newspapers and can magnify up to 64 times. Therefore, it is applicable even for drawing and embroidering beads by people with visual impairments. It has advanced functions such as lines and read masks, focus lock, freeze frame, search functions, and 33 color modes. Thanks to very fast autofocusing, the reader's eyes are not subjected to additional loading.
2. Stationary video magnifier Topaz XL HD 24 "has an additional function of connecting to a computer. This makes it possible not only to read the information, but also to work with it, to transform and create its own works using images from a video enhancement device. A computer for connecting to a video-tester and for installing special software on it will also be delivered within the framework of this complex. System unit, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers. And also two uninterruptible power supplies for video amplifiers, in order to protect them from fluctuations in voltage in the power grid.
3. MAGic is a screen magnification program that helps people with poor eyesight to use PC capabilities, including the Internet. Increases the image on the screen up to 60 times, which makes it possible to read information on websites or electronic documents, as well as work with them. In addition to the simple increase, with this program it is possible to divide the screen and view information in different modes for the convenience of the user, it is possible to change the styles and colors, which is simply necessary for people with impaired perception of colors. With this program the visually impaired will have access to the technologies Adobe PDF, Adobe Flash and JAVA ... Not for nothing is the program called MAGic - "magic"
4. Jaws for Windows - the most popular in the world screen access program, running on a PC in a Windows environment. Jaws gives you the opportunity to completely get blind to access the necessary software and the Internet. Thanks to the speech synthesizer, through the audio card of the computer, the information from the screen is read out loud, providing the possibility of verbal access to the most diverse content.
5. Headphones. They are simply necessary for working with scoring devices, so as not to interfere with other visitors.
Have you ever thought how hard it is to do every move for a child with the cerebral palsy? The simplest muscle action demands from a kid the kind of effort similar to rope walking. We are starting the campaign to raise funds for the rehabilitation items for children with cerebral palsy among IDPs. We can't change the whole world but if we can do something for these children now than they will have a little bit less hard life in future.
Together, we will do something unusual, special, which we have not done before - everyone will be able to become a part of a HEARTBEAT project. Whoever has in his heart what is beating inside of ours, will have an opportunity to contribute to change, namely the adaptation of children with disabilities into active and creative life. We will raise funds for the repair of a classroom in an inclusive school of a full-study cycle (from the 1st to the 12th grade) №168, where 566 children are studying, 96 of them are children with disabilities (38 are moving with the help of wheelchairs). Become a part of change with us!
- Kurazh bazar
- Change the world. give something yours
- Road to the heart
- New year
- Big love
- Гастролі добрих речей
- Miles of grace
- Lviv half marathon 2017
- Interpipe dnipro half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2017
- Kyiv half marathon 2016