Zaporuka Foundation has been supporting since 2008 families of children with cancer hospitalized at the National Institute of Cancer, at the Pediatric Department of the Romodanov Institute of Neurosurgery and at the Department of Hematology and Intensive Chemotherapy of the Western Ukrainian Pediatric Specialized Medical Center in Lviv. Zaporuka has organized and continue funding psychological service for the patients of these hospitals as well as rehabilitation service and has opened the Center Dacha providing accommodation for children affected by cancer. The Foundation has awards for contribution to the development of medicine and Philanthropist of the Year 2010.
OPERATORS OF HELP (10 of 143)
Members of the foundation are the people, most of whom are themselves complex path of their treatment and prevention of cancer or are volunteers. The Fund is a member of the Ukrainian public association volunteers "Zhity tomorrow" and the member of the European Association of Cancer Patients ECPC.
Dr. Bersenev's International charitable foundation was founded to attract funds for financial supporting of rehabilitation and scientific educational programs, such as:
• support for children that suffer from cerebral paralysis, and other disorders of the central nervous system, the spine diseases, etc. as well as contribute to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of these diseases;
• implementation of other charitable activities in the public interest.
The Foundation works in the field of palliative care and provides:
- equipment and other type of support for children and adults who, due to temporary or chronic respiratory failure/oxygen deprivation are not able to breathe properly on their own. The Foundation’s operations include: a separate integrated program aimed at supporting children and adults with cystic fibrosis;
- equipment for pulmonology, intensive care, and other hospital units treating children and adults with respiratory and/or oxygen insufficiency, for hospices and palliative care units;
- advisory support for palliative patients (recognized as such that cannot be adequately treated) and their families on the issues related to pain killer prescriptions, home care, etc.
the program "Man needs a man", a special project: "letters of the angel" (friendly support for children who are being treated for cancer in the city of Kiev).
Foundation "Future Hearts» is nongovernmental nonprofit organization, founded in November 2012, by the doctors from the leading cardiac surgery hospitals in Kyiv. The purpose of the Fund - is to help patients with congenital heart disease. futurehearts.com.ua
Caritas Ukraine is part of the world's largest network of charities Caritas Internationalis, which has 120 years of history and brings together over 160 national funds that help millions of needy people in almost 200 countries. For 24 years Caritas Ukraine has physical, social, psychological and legal assistance to hundreds of thousands of people in need, regardless of religion, social status, ethnic origin, gender or age. Deep moral and spiritual principles of dignity, justice, and solidarity are the basis of the activities of Caritas.
The objective of the Fund - financial support programs directed to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the nervous system, musculoskeletal, immune and endocrine systems, cancer and other serious illnesses in children. We help rehab children and young people with functional limitations provided psychosocial, medical sports help.
- Kurazh bazar
- Change the world. give something yours
- Road to the heart
- New year
- Big love
- Гастролі добрих речей
- Miles of grace
- Lviv half marathon 2017
- Interpipe dnipro half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2017
- Kyiv half marathon 2016
- Kyiv marathon 2018