Zaporuka Foundation has been supporting since 2008 families of children with cancer hospitalized at the National Institute of Cancer, at the Pediatric Department of the Romodanov Institute of Neurosurgery and at the Department of Hematology and Intensive Chemotherapy of the Western Ukrainian Pediatric Specialized Medical Center in Lviv. Zaporuka has organized and continue funding psychological service for the patients of these hospitals as well as rehabilitation service and has opened the Center Dacha providing accommodation for children affected by cancer. The Foundation has awards for contribution to the development of medicine and Philanthropist of the Year 2010.
OPERATORS OF HELP (10 of 11)
The Foundation works in the field of palliative care and provides:
- equipment and other type of support for children and adults who, due to temporary or chronic respiratory failure/oxygen deprivation are not able to breathe properly on their own. The Foundation’s operations include: a separate integrated program aimed at supporting children and adults with cystic fibrosis;
- equipment for pulmonology, intensive care, and other hospital units treating children and adults with respiratory and/or oxygen insufficiency, for hospices and palliative care units;
- advisory support for palliative patients (recognized as such that cannot be adequately treated) and their families on the issues related to pain killer prescriptions, home care, etc.
Caritas Ukraine is part of the world's largest network of charities Caritas Internationalis, which has 120 years of history and brings together over 160 national funds that help millions of needy people in almost 200 countries. For 24 years Caritas Ukraine has physical, social, psychological and legal assistance to hundreds of thousands of people in need, regardless of religion, social status, ethnic origin, gender or age. Deep moral and spiritual principles of dignity, justice, and solidarity are the basis of the activities of Caritas.
CF "Pomogaem" was founded in 2009 by volunteers who worked in the children's hospitals, helped seriously ill children, and foster parents who took care of orphans. This determined the main areas for charity of the Fund.
Nowadays, the Foundation implements charity in three areas: Health, Family and Accessability.
Charitable foundation "Ty Anhel" is helping the children with cancer, orphans, and children with physical disabilities in Ivano-Frankivsk region. The foundation is providing assistance to the Regional Children's Hospital, Donyna Children's Hospital, Ivano-Frankivsk Shelter for Children, Dolyna Orphanage, and Vygoda Rehabilitation Center.
The Happy Paw Charity Foundation has been implementing a variety of social projects since 2012, helps shelters throughout the country, teaches schoolchildren how to humanely and responsibly treat pets. The foundation was created with the goal to unify all the efforts and opportunities to solve the problem of homeless animals in Ukraine.
From 2014 to 2017, the Fund was the winner of special nominations of the National Charitable Ukraine Competition and the National Rating of Philanthropists.
"Give me a paw, my friend!" - An NGO assisting the homeless and sick animals in Zaporozhye.
The organization provides shelter for homeless animals, sick animals and the disabled ones:
- Up to 50 dogs (now at the shelter 150 dogs);
- Works on the program of sterilization of animals;
- Exists on charitable donations and funds of the organization.
- Kurazh bazar
- Change the world. give something yours
- Road to the heart
- New year
- Big love
- Гастролі добрих речей
- Miles of grace
- Lviv half marathon 2017
- Interpipe dnipro half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2017
- Kyiv half marathon 2016