"Svichado" is a charity fund for logistical assistance to neonatology departments of children's hospitals and perinatal centers of Ukraine.
OPERATORS OF HELP (10 of 20)
The objective of the Fund - financial support programs directed to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the nervous system, musculoskeletal, immune and endocrine systems, cancer and other serious illnesses in children.
We help rehab children and young people with functional limitations provided psychosocial, medical sports help.
The Foundation works in the field of palliative care and provides:
- equipment and other type of support for children and adults who, due to temporary or chronic respiratory failure/oxygen deprivation are not able to breathe properly on their own. The Foundation’s operations include: a separate integrated program aimed at supporting children and adults with cystic fibrosis;
- equipment for pulmonology, intensive care, and other hospital units treating children and adults with respiratory and/or oxygen insufficiency, for hospices and palliative care units;
- advisory support for palliative patients (recognized as such that cannot be adequately treated) and their families on the issues related to pain killer prescriptions, home care, etc.
CF "Pomogaem" was founded in 2009 by volunteers who worked in the children's hospitals, helped seriously ill children, and foster parents who took care of orphans. This determined the main areas for charity of the Fund.
Nowadays, the Foundation implements charity in three areas: Health, Family and Accessability.
Caritas Ukraine is part of the world's largest network of charities Caritas Internationalis, which has 120 years of history and brings together over 160 national funds that help millions of needy people in almost 200 countries. For 24 years Caritas Ukraine has physical, social, psychological and legal assistance to hundreds of thousands of people in need, regardless of religion, social status, ethnic origin, gender or age. Deep moral and spiritual principles of dignity, justice, and solidarity are the basis of the activities of Caritas.
Zaporuka Foundation has been supporting since 2008 families of children with cancer hospitalized at the National Institute of Cancer, at the Pediatric Department of the Romodanov Institute of Neurosurgery and at the Department of Hematology and Intensive Chemotherapy of the Western Ukrainian Pediatric Specialized Medical Center in Lviv. Zaporuka has organized and continue funding psychological service for the patients of these hospitals as well as rehabilitation service and has opened the Center Dacha providing accommodation for children affected by cancer. The Foundation has awards for contribution to the development of medicine and Philanthropist of the Year 2010.
Members of the foundation are the people, most of whom are themselves complex path of their treatment and prevention of cancer or are volunteers. The Fund is a member of the Ukrainian public association volunteers "Zhity tomorrow" and the member of the European Association of Cancer Patients ECPC.
Since 2009, CO "Annunciation" provides comprehensive assistance to sick children Odessa and Odessa region.
Tel.: +38 (097) 456 60 35, +38 (096) 872-83-32, +38 (050) 642-12-91
The mission – improving the lives of the most socially vulnerable segments of the population through their decisive action and popularization of the idea of volunteering and charity.
The main activities:
- assistance to victims of hostilities in eastern Ukraine;
- development of the health sector.
"Give me a paw, my friend!" - An NGO assisting the homeless and sick animals in Zaporozhye.
The organization provides shelter for homeless animals, sick animals and the disabled ones:
- Up to 50 dogs (now at the shelter 150 dogs);
- Works on the program of sterilization of animals;
- Exists on charitable donations and funds of the organization.
- Kurazh bazar
- Change the world. give something yours
- Road to the heart
- New year
- Big love
- Гастролі добрих речей
- Miles of grace
- Lviv half marathon 2017
- Interpipe dnipro half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2017
- Kyiv half marathon 2016