Charitable foundation "Ty Anhel" is helping the children with cancer, orphans, and children with physical disabilities in Ivano-Frankivsk region. The foundation is providing assistance to the Regional Children's Hospital, Donyna Children's Hospital, Ivano-Frankivsk Shelter for Children, Dolyna Orphanage, and Vygoda Rehabilitation Center.
279 531 526 UAH
OPERATORS OF HELP (8 of 8)
Caritas Ukraine is part of the world's largest network of charities Caritas Internationalis, which has 120 years of history and brings together over 160 national funds that help millions of needy people in almost 200 countries. For 24 years Caritas Ukraine has physical, social, psychological and legal assistance to hundreds of thousands of people in need, regardless of religion, social status, ethnic origin, gender or age. Deep moral and spiritual principles of dignity, justice, and solidarity are the basis of the activities of Caritas.
Contacts Lviv: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 38 (032) 297 66 36
Representative office in Kiev: email@example.com, + 38 (044) 590 51 60
The Foundation works in the field of palliative care and provides:
- equipment and other type of support for children and adults who, due to temporary or chronic respiratory failure/oxygen deprivation are not able to breathe properly on their own. The Foundation’s operations include: a separate integrated program aimed at supporting children and adults with cystic fibrosis;
- equipment for pulmonology, intensive care, and other hospital units treating children and adults with respiratory and/or oxygen insufficiency, for hospices and palliative care units;
- advisory support for palliative patients (recognized as such that cannot be adequately treated) and their families on the issues related to pain killer prescriptions, home care, etc.
Mission CO "Training-Rehabilitation Center "Dzherelo": to provide an opportunity for children with physical and intellectual development to develop their abilities, personal and social skills for complete integration into society through progressive teaching methods, physical, psychological and social rehabilitation, education in society and the environment and the promotion of parent training that can do the job in a professional manner.
Tel.: +38(0322)227-36-02, fax: +38(0322)227-36-01
Website: http://www.dzherelocentre.org.ua/, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NGO "Vidchui" is the Association of citizens with hearing impairments. Our mission is the protection of their interests and their integration in society, promoting social-labour and medical rehabilitation, enjoyment, and protection of lawful social, economic, creative, age-old, national-cultural, sports and other interests.
The main mission is comprehensive support for families raising children with severe developmental disabilities, assistance in providing them with comprehensive physical, socio-pedagogical, psychological, legal, household assistance, identifying, supporting and promoting talent, promoting the employment of young people with disabilities, creating and equipping workers places for them, social patronage in the workplace, organization of meaningful leisure activities, integration into society, creation of an atmosphere of respect and tolerance in society ntnosti to children with disabilities and their families.
+38 (067) 338 96 57
- Giving tuesday 2019
- Kurazh bazar
- Change the world. give something yours
- Road to the heart
- New year
- Гастролі добрих речей
- Miles of grace
- Marathon 2015 - 2017
- Lviv half marathon 2017
- Spring fundraising marathon run ukraine
- Interpipe dnipro half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2019
- Kyiv half marathon 2018
- Kyiv half marathon 2017
- Kyiv half marathon 2016
- Kyiv marathon 2019
- Kyiv marathon 2018